CALL FOR PAPERS
The 5th SSBRN Symposium 2019 will be conducted on June 11-12, 2020 in Paris, France. The venue is FIAP JEAN MONNET Congress Center. SSBRN invites scholars around the world join to disseminate research article in business and social science. The symposium provides a networking session & city tour for participants. Award-winning authors will receive a Best Paper Award certificate and free registration fee for the 6th SSBRN Symposium 2021.
The conference theme is “Discussing Social and Business Issues from Interdisciplinary Studies“.
Topics covered include, but not limited to:
Issues in the stock market
Management and organization
Business and human decision
Behavioral aspects in business
Technological issues in business and organization
Accounting, auditing, finance, and money laundering
Education and ethics
Corporate governance and internal control
Corporate culture and strategy
Psychological aspects of the organization
Sales & Marketing
The political aspect of business and organization.
Public sector accounting
Economics and business
The article should be written and presented in English.
Click this link to submit the paper before March 1, 2020 (Batch I)
Notification will be sent before one month.
All presented articles will be published in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for related journals.
1. International Journal of Business & Globalisation (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
2. Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc)
3. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
5. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), etc)
6. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
7. International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
Joining two conferences:
The SSBRN Symposium 2020 in Paris can be combined with International Conference on Information Technology and Business 2020 in Rotterdam which takes place a week after. There are direct flights or trains from Paris to Rotterdam.
For members who cannot attend the symposium, SSBRN offers online presentation.