CALL FOR PAPERS
The 5th SSBRN Symposium 2021 will be conducted on September 15-16, 2021 in Paris, France. The venue is FIAP JEAN MONNET Congress Center. SSBRN invites scholars around the world to join to disseminate research articles in business and social science. The symposium provides a networking session for participants. Award-winning authors will receive a Best Paper Award certificate and free registration fee for the SSBRN event in 2022.
The conference theme is “What’s NEXT? Discussing Business & Social Issues after Covid Pandemic“.
Prof. Bruno Sergio Sergi (University of Messina, Italy; Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies, Harvard University, USA)
Topics covered include, but not limited to:
Issues in the stock market
Management and organization
Business and human decision
Behavioral aspects in business
Technological issues in business and organization
Accounting, auditing, finance, and money laundering
Education and ethics
Corporate governance and internal control
Corporate culture and strategy
Psychological aspects of the organization
Sales & Marketing
The political aspect of business and organization.
Public sector accounting
Economics and business
The article should be written and presented in English.
Click this link to submit the paper
Notification will be sent before one month.
Early Submission (Before April 1, 2021)
In-person presentation: EUR 250 (premium members); EUR 300 (non-premium members)
Online presentation: EUR 225 (premium members); EUR 275 (non-premium members)
Submission (Before July 1, 2021)
In-person presentation: EUR 275 (premium members); EUR 325 (non-premium members)
Online presentation: EUR 250 (premium members); EUR 300 (non-premium members)
Late Submission (Before September 1, 2021)
In-person presentation: EUR 300 (premium members); EUR 350 (non-premium members)
Online presentation: EUR 275 (premium members); EUR 325 (non-premium members)
All presented articles will be offered to publish in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for affiliated journals.
1. Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc)
2. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
3. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), etc)
5. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
6. International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
7. International Journal of Data Science (Indexed by RePEc, J-Gate, etc)
8. International Journal of Public Law and Policy (Indexed by Scopus, Gale, etc)
For more information, contact email@example.com
Rescheduling conditions :
SSBRN has the right to reschedule in the event of force majeure conditions (such as natural disasters, government rules, strikes, and other unpredictable events) that making it impossible to hold in-person presentation program. If the symposium is rescheduled, SSBRN is only responsible for returning the registration fee (after deducting the financial charge). SSBRN is not responsible for any refund or cancellation conditions relevant to accommodation or travel reservations. The SSBRN has the right to amend these conditions at any time.