SSBRN promotes contextual discussion in business and behavioral studies using an interdisciplinary approach. It presents discussion across perspectives to stimulate theory development. This conference is expected to produce or develop a new approach, theories, and findings that can be used to support future academic research. SSBRN expects to promote papers about human behavioral issues in a business organization using interdisciplinary perspectives. This issue is devoted to unique topics in the domain of business and behavioral. SSBRN is waiting for contributions from scholars around the world to discuss the benefit of stakeholders.
Venue: Hotel Mercure Bangkok Makkasan, Bangkok, Thailand
FREE CITY TOUR will be conducted on the second day.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
Business and finance in emerging markets
Business ethics in the global environment
International capital markets
Behavioral aspect in a business environment
International finance and accounting
Minority interests studies
Competition in a global economy
Decision making studies in business
Budgeting and financial planning
Earnings management and business fraud
The impact of technology on human behavior and business environment
Early-bird Fee: US$350 (Before July 1, 2020)
Normal Rate Fee: US$ 400 (Before September 1, 2020)
Late Registration Fee: US$450
Members receive a 20% discount.
The registration fee includes: conference file, a printed copy of the conference program, certificate, coffee breaks, lunch, and a conference tour*.
The registration fee does not include accommodation and transportation.
*) Entrance fees are not included. Tour will be started at 12 pm and ended at 18 pm.
All presented articles will be offered to publish in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review.
1. Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc)
2. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
3. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), etc)
5. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
6. International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
7. International Journal of Data Science (Indexed by RePEc, J-Gate, etc)
SSBRN has the right to reschedule/cancel the symposium in the event of force majeure conditions (such as natural disasters, government rules, strikes, and other unpredictable events) that making it impossible to hold the symposium. If the symposium is rescheduled or cancelled, SSBRN is only responsible for returning the registration fee (after deducting the financial charge). SSBRN is not responsible for any refund or cancellation conditions relevant to accommodation or travel reservations. The SSBRN has the right to amend these conditions at any time.