SSBRN members are distributed from more than 40 countries around the world (per April 1, 2019). The numbers are increasing. Now, we are inviting you to join us as SSBRN members.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 4th JBFEM Symposium 2021 will be conducted on July 29-30, 2021 in Bangkok, Thailand. The venue is Mercure Bangkok Makkasan Hotel. SSBRN invites scholars around the world to join to disseminate research articles in business, social and financial issues. The symposium provides a networking session & city tour for participants. Award-winning authors will receive a Best Paper Award certificate and free registration fee for the SSBRN event in 2022.
The conference theme is “Anticipating Society 5.0”
Topics covered include, but not limited to:
Issues in the stock market
Management and organization
Business and human decision
Behavioral aspects in business
Technological issues in business and organization
Accounting, auditing, finance, and money laundering
Education and ethics
Corporate governance and internal control
Corporate culture and strategy
Psychological aspects of the organization
Sales & Marketing
The political aspect of business and organization.
Public sector accounting
Economics and business
The article should be written and presented in English.
Click this link to submit the paper
Notification will be sent before one month.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Early Submission (Before March 1, 2021)
In-person presentation: USD 250 (premium members); USD 300 (non-premium members)
Online presentation: USD 225 (premium members); USD 275 (non-premium members)
Submission (Before June 1, 2021)
In-person presentation: USD 300 (premium members); USD 350 (non-premium members)
Online presentation: USD 275 (premium members); USD 325 (non-premium members)
Late Submission (Before July 1, 2021)
In-person presentation: USD 350 (premium members); USD 400 (non-premium members)
Online presentation: USD 325 (premium members); USD 375 (non-premium members)
All presented articles will be offered to publish in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for affiliated journals.
1. Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc)
2. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
3. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), etc)
5. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
6. International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
7. International Journal of Data Science (Indexed by RePEc, J-Gate, etc)
8. International Journal of Public Law and Policy (Indexed by Scopus, Gale, etc)
For members who cannot attend the symposium, SSBRN offers online presentation.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SSBRN has the right to reschedule/cancel the symposium in the event of force majeure conditions (such as natural disasters, government rules, strikes, and other unpredictable events) that making it impossible to hold the symposium. If the symposium is rescheduled or cancelled, SSBRN is only responsible for returning the registration fee (after deducting the financial charge). SSBRN is not responsible for any refund or cancellation conditions relevant to accommodation or travel reservations. The SSBRN has the right to amend these conditions at any time.