CALL FOR PAPERS
CALL FOR REVIEWERS
CALL FOR CO-HOST
The 3rd JBFEM Symposium 2020 will be conducted on February 13-14, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan. SSBRN invites scholars around the world
The conference theme is “Discussing Business & Finance Studies from Interdisciplinary Perspectives“.
Topics covered include, but not limited to:
Issues in the stock market
Management and organization
Business and human decision
Behavioral aspects in business
Technological issues in business and organization
Accounting, auditing, finance, and money laundering
Education and ethics
Corporate governance and internal control
Corporate culture and strategy
Psychological aspects of the organization
The article should be written and presented in English.
Click this link to submit the abstract/full paper.
Notification will be sent before one month
All presented articles will be published in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for related journals.
1. International Journal of Business & Globalisation (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
3. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
5. International Journal of Society System Sciences (Indexed in Academic OneFile, Info Trac, Inspec, etc)
6. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging
7. International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
Contact email@example.com for more information.
SSBRN recommends participants to visit these websites:
- Visa Application procedures and documents (https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/)
- Exemptions of visa for short-term stay in Japan (https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html#notice01)