CALL FOR PAPERS
The 4th JBFEM Symposium 2021 will be conducted on July 29-30, 2021 in Bangkok, Thailand. SSBRN invites scholars around the world to join to disseminate research articles in business, social and financial issues. Because of COVID-19 pandemic, we only provide online presentation session. The Award-winning authors will receive a Best Paper Award certificate and free registration fee for the SSBRN event in 2022.
The conference theme is “Anticipating Society 5.0”
Topics covered include, but not limited to:
Issues in the stock market
Management and organization
Business and human decision
Behavioral aspects in business
Technological issues in business and organization
Accounting, auditing, finance, and money laundering
Education and ethics
Corporate governance and internal control
Corporate culture and strategy
Psychological aspects of the organization
Sales & Marketing
The political aspect of business and organization.
Public sector accounting
Economics and business
The article should be written and presented in English.
Click this link to submit the paper
Notification will be sent before one month.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Submission (Before June 1, 2021)
Online presentation: USD 275 (premium members); USD 325 (non-premium members)
Late Submission (Before July 1, 2021)
Online presentation: USD 325 (premium members); USD 375 (non-premium members)
All presented articles will be offered to publish in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for affiliated journals.
1. Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc)
2. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
3. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), etc)
5. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
6. International Journal of Data Science (Indexed by RePEc, J-Gate, etc)
7. International Journal of Public Law and Policy (Indexed by Scopus, Gale, etc)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org