SSBRN conducts a conference to discuss information technology and business studies using an interdisciplinary approach. This conference is expected to contribute to practical and theoretical aspects in information technology and business. SSBRN is waiting the participation of academics around the world to discuss to the benefit of stakeholders. In this conference SSBRN also provides networking session (FREE CITY TOUR) for participants. ICITB 2020 will be conducted on June 16-17 at Q Building in Erasmus University, Rotterdam.
The conference theme is “Discussing Information Technology and Business Issues from Interdisciplinary Studies“.
Topics covered include, but not limited to:
Behavioral aspects in IT & business environment, business models for information technology, accounting information systems, management information systems, strategic information systems, e-commerce, performance measurement in business, IT & business issues in stock markets, cultural aspects in business & IT, behavioral finance economics, IT fraud, online business & marketing.
The article should be written and presented in English.
Click this link to submit the paper before March 1, 2020 (Batch I)
Notification will be sent before one month.
All presented articles will be published in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for related journals.
1. International Journal of Business & Globalisation (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
2. Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc)
3. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
5. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), etc)
6. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
7. International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
Joining two conferences:
The International Conference on Information Technology & Business 2020 in Rotterdam can be combined with the 5th SSBRN Symposium 2020 in Paris which takes place a week before. There are direct flights or trains from Paris to Rotterdam.
For members who cannot attend the symposium, SSBRN offers online presentation.