SSBRN conducts a conference to discuss information technology and business studies using an interdisciplinary approach. This conference is expected to contribute to the practical and theoretical aspects of information technology and business. SSBRN is waiting for the participation of academics around the world to discuss the benefit of stakeholders. In this conference, SSBRN also provides networking sessions (FREE CITY TOUR) for participants. ICITB 2021 will be conducted on June 8-9, 2021 at Q Building in Erasmus University, Rotterdam.
The conference theme is “Discussing Information Technology and Business Issues from Interdisciplinary Studies“.
Topics covered include, but not limited to:
Behavioral aspects in IT & business environment, business models for information technology, accounting information systems, management information systems, strategic information systems, e-commerce, performance measurement in business, IT & business issues in stock markets, cultural aspects in business & IT, behavioral finance economics, IT fraud, online business & marketing.
The article should be written and presented in English.
Click this link to submit the paper before February 1, 2021
Notification will be sent before one month.
Early-bird rate: EUR 350 (Before March 1, 2021)
Normal rate: EUR 400 (Before May 1, 2021)
Premium members receive 20% discount.
All presented articles will be offered to publish in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for related journals.
1. Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc)
2. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
3. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), etc)
5. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
6. International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
7. International Journal of Data Science (Indexed by RePEc, J-Gate, etc)
Joining two conferences:
The International Conference on Information Technology & Business 2021 in Rotterdam can be combined with the 5th SSBRN Symposium 2021 in Paris which takes place several days before. There are direct flights or trains from Paris to Rotterdam.
For members who cannot attend the symposium, SSBRN offers online presentation.
SSBRN has the right to reschedule/cancel the symposium in the event of force majeure conditions (such as natural disasters, government rules, strikes, and other unpredictable events) that making it impossible to hold the symposium. If the symposium is rescheduled or cancelled, SSBRN is only responsible for returning the registration fee (after deducting the financial charge). SSBRN is not responsible for any refund or cancellation conditions relevant to accommodation or travel reservations. The SSBRN has the right to amend these conditions at any time.