SSBRN promotes contextual discussion in business and behavioral studies using an interdisciplinary approach. It presents discussion across perspectives to stimulate theory development. This conference is expected to produce or develop a new approach, theories, and findings that can be used to support future academic research. SSBRN expect to promote papers about human behavioral issues in a business organization using interdisciplinary perspectives. This issue is devoted to unique topics in the domain of business and behavioral. SSBRN is waiting for contributions from scholars around the world to discuss the benefit of stakeholders.
CALL FOR PAPERS
CALL FOR CO-HOST
CALL FOR REVIEWERS
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
Business and finance in emerging markets
Business ethics in the global environment
International capital markets
Behavioral aspect in a business environment
International finance and accounting
Minority interests studies
Competition in a global economy
Decision making studies in business
Budgeting and financial planning
Earnings management and business fraud
The impact of technology on human behavior and business environment
You can learn more about Singapore by following this link.
- Measuring the cost of living worldwide
- The Ten Most Modern Cities in the World
- The 25 Most High-tech Cities in the World
- The 10 Most Visited Cities around the World
- The 30 Most Tourist-Friendly Cities in the World
- The Most Welcoming Cities
SSBRN recommends all participants to visit this links for more information about VISA requirement in Singapore.
- List of countries requiring VISA to enters Singapore.
- Information for travelers from Immigration & Checkpoints authority.
All presenters and participants will receive
(1) lunch buffet,
(2) coffee break,
(3) e-ISBN proceeding,
(4) SSBRN souvenir (USB drive),
(6) official receipt,
(7) the free-annual fee of SSBRN membership,
(8) publishing the article in our-affiliated journals.